LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972
NOTICE OF THE 34th ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
FOR NETTLESTONE AND SEAVIEW
The Annual Assembly of Nettlestone and Seaview will be held at St.Peter’s Church, Seaview on Wednesday 3rd May 2023 at 7.00pm
Part I – Introduction
(Items 1 to 4 – 15 minutes)
- Introduction and welcome.
- To approve the minutes of the APM held on the 10.05.2022
- To receive the report of the Chairman of the Parish Council
on the activities since the last Annual Parish Meeting.
- Reports from Community Groups
Part II – Guest Speakers
(Anticipated start 7.15pm)
- Representatives from the Isle of Wight Council, Environment
Agency and Southern Water to answers questions around Flood
related issues in the Parish.
- To discuss the initiation of the Parish’s Neighbourhood Plan.
- To discuss the Community’s aspirations for the Roadside Inn.
- To raise any matters of concern or interest to residents of the
26th April 2023.