Magic Little Grants gives smaller charities and community groups the chance to apply online for a £500 grant to deliver projects across Great Britain.
Vi forestiller oss og det skjer trenbolon stasjonær sykkel for wii: add and go – pixfans.
In 2021, players of People’s Postcode Lottery will continue to support this successful partnership. Applications open from March 1st until October 31st.
With its simple 20-minute application process and an outcome within 6 weeks, the Magic Little Grants fund reduces the work required for grass-roots organisations to access the funding they need to launch or strengthen their services. The following criteria apply:
- Organisations must either be in their first year of operation or have an annual income under £250,000.
- Funding can be used to launch new projects, support existing ones, or cover core costs associated with ongoing work.
This year funding can go towards any of the below projects:
- Improving mental wellbeing
- Enabling community participation in the arts
- Preventing or reducing the impact of poverty
- Supporting marginalised groups and promoting equality
- Improving biodiversity and green spaces
- Enabling participation in physical activity
- Responding to the climate emergency and promoting sustainability
- Increasing community access to outdoor space
If your organisation is carrying out a project within these themes, make sure to get your applications in once the programme launches on 1st March 2021. The application process is short and simple, taking 10 minutes to complete. Each organisation may only apply once in 2021.
As well as receiving a Magic Little Grant, successful organisations that are new to Localgiving will also be given a free annual membership with Localgiving worth £96. This membership gives them access to all of Localgiving’s wider online fundraising services, such as regular fundraising campaigns and training.
Interested in applying? Visit https://localgiving.org/magic-little-grants/