Our new Customer and Community Grants scheme is now live on our website
From our website you can explore two different levels of community funding available:
- Level 1 – Registered charities can apply to become one of our five regional charity partners applying for funding between £10K-£20K. Closing date for applications 30th May.
- Level 2 – Registered and non-registered charities, community groups, social enterprises, CIC’s and can apply for funding in a quarterly cycle of decision making for grants throughout this year for funds between £1K-£8K. Closing dates on the website for each funding cycle.
Applications are via the forms on our website (please note the forms must be completed in one go and all questions are visible to enable preparing the information) and you will also find FAQ;s for each category.
We welcome applications from regional charities and community partners who would benefit from financial support to deliver sustainable projects that are aligned with our company purpose, which is – to provide Water for Life to:
- enhance health and wellbeing
- protect and improve the environment
- sustain the economy
The following list shows some examples of the types of projects which we are looking to support:
Enhance health and wellbeing
- Supporting mental health services
- Promoting healthy lifestyle choices
- Supporting access and enjoyment of blue/green spaces
- Championing diversity in our communities and reducing social isolation
Protect and improve the environment
- Re-wilding projects, encouraging bio-diversity and wildlife
- Supporting clean beaches and promoting safe water use
- Protecting rivers, ponds and streams
- Encouraging sustainable watering practices for our communities
Sustain the economy
- Championing better equality and inclusion in our communities
- Reducing barriers to employment across all age groups
- Raising aspirations and mentoring projects for young people
- Supporting those experiencing hardship as a result of the pandemic
We will be running a series of virtual seminars to help applicants understand the funding criteria and application process and decision making timelines on:
Virtual Community Grant Application Seminars:
Wednesday 12 May 6pm- 7pm
Tuesday 18 May – 2pm -3pm
Monday 24 May 4pm -5pm
If you have any further questions or to sign up to the seminars please contact [email protected]
Many thanks and good luck with your application.