The Chair of the Parish Council will be hosting this years ‘Annual Parish Meeting’ (a meeting of the public, not the Parish Council) on the 3rd May 2023 – 7pm at St.Peter’s Church.
This meeting is for ‘you, the electorate’ so the Chair would love to hear what you have on your mind.
The Agenda is as follows:
Part I – Introduction
(Items 1 to 4 – 15 minutes)
- Introduction and welcome.
- To approve the minutes of the APM held on the
- Parish Council Chair’s Report.
- Reports from Community Groups
Part II – Guest Speakers
(Anticipated start 7.15pm)
- Representatives from the Isle of Wight Council, Environment Agency and Southern Water to answer questions around Flood related issues in the Parish.
Part III – Other Issues
- To discuss the start of the Parish’s Neighbourhood Plan.
- To discuss the Community’s aspirations for the Roadside Inn.
- To raise any matters of concern or interest to residents of the Parish.
If any of this sounds interesting or you have something you would like to discuss, please do attend!
To see what was discussed last year, please read last year’s minutes here: Minutes (33rd Annual Meeting) Draft